Mobility opportunity for the 2nd and 3rd years Bachelor students, the 1st year Master students and PhD students.
Erasmus+ international credit mobility scholarship to study during the summer semester of the 2023/2024 academic year at the Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava.
Application deadline: 07.12.2023
List of documents to be submitted in English:
- CV in EUROPASS format;
- Study agreement (draft). You should fill in part before the mobility section. The agreement must be signed by the head of the department or the academic coordinator.
- Motivation letter (up to 1 page), which should explain:
Why do you want to participate in the Erasmus+ programme and study at the Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava?
How will participation in Erasmus+ programme help you achieve your life goals?
What knowledge do you expect to gain and what skills to acquire?
Why would you be a worthy representative from KNU to participate in the exchange?
- Certificate of proficiency in English (not lower than B2 level).
- Individual learning plan (template) approved by the mobility coordinator or the head of the department.
- For Bachelor students: photo or scan of transcript of records and verified translation in English (for verifying contact to firstname.lastname@example.org).
For Master students: scan of Bachelor’s diploma with supplement.
For PhD students: scan of Master’s diploma with supplement, scan of individual plan
- Application form for Erasmus+ ICM student mobility for studies
- Online form:
For any question, please contact with the Academic Coordinator prof. Iuliia Khlevna, +38099-199-51-80, e-mail. email@example.com
Please send the documents in electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and the e-mail of Academic Coordinator Professor I. Ivanytska – firstname.lastname@example.org in one PDF file (documents in other formats will not be considered) in the same order as above, the name of the file must contain the name of the University and the surname of the applicant: Slovakia-2024_Ivanenko.
*Candidates will be selected on a competitive basis.