Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria
Mobility opportunity for the 2 and 3 year Bachelor students of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
Vienna University of Economics and Business invites students to participate in exchange programme during the spring semester of the 2023/2024 academic year
Application deadline: 10.11.2023
Majors: Business Administration, Economics
List of documents to be submitted (English, except for Individual schedule):
- CV in EUROPASS format.
- Individual schedule (link for downloading Individual schedule template) specifying estimated dates of session after returning to home-university. Individual schedule has to be signed by the head of the department or the Faculty/Institute academic coordinator.
- Motivation letter (up to 1 page), which should explain:
- Why do you want to participate in the exchange programme of the Vienna University of Economics and Business?
- How will study at the Vienna University of Economics and Business help you achieve your life goals?
- What knowledge do you expect to gain and what skills to acquire?
- Why would you be a worthy representative from KNU to participate in the exchange?
- Certificate of proficiency in English/German or confirmation of language proficiency level by foreign language teacher (not lower than B2 level). Certificates of language proficiency from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv are acceptable as well. Link for downloading Certificate template.
- Transcript of records translated in English and certified (contact email@example.com for certification of translation)
- Online application form
- PLEASE send the documents in electronic form to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- in one PDF file (documents in other formats will not be considered) in the same order as above
- the name of the file must contain the name of the University and the surname of the applicant (e.g., WU Vienna_2024_Ivanenko)
All documents must be in English!
Scholarship support for financially challenged students: nominated students needing financial support during the semester exchange programme may apply for University scholarship after being nominated. Scholarship amounts for 750 euros per month (up to 5 months). To receive the scholarship, the students are to prove having certain financial needs. More details concerning this issue will be given to all students nominated.