Erasmus+ mobility scholarship to study during the spring semester of the 2023/2024 academic year at the University of Gdańsk, Poland.
The opportunity is valid for the 2nd and 3rd years Bachelor students and the 1st year Master students.
06.11.2023 (10:00 a.m.)
List of documents to be submitted:
1. CV in EUROPASS format;
2. Learning Agreement (draft). You only need to fill in the BEFORE THE MOBILITY part. Learning Agreement has to be signed by the head of the department or the academic coordinator…
3. Motivation letter (up to 1 A4 page), which should explain:
• Why do you want to participate in the Erasmus+ programme and study at the University of Gdańsk?
• How will this mobility opportunity help you achieve your life goals?
• What knowledge do you expect to gain and what skills to acquire?
• Why would you be a worthy representative from KNU to participate in the exchange?
4. Certificate of proficiency in a foreign language (Polish/English – not lower than C1 level).
5. Individual schedule (the template) approved by the mobility coordinator or the head of the department.
6. For Bachelor students: transcript of records and certified translation into English (contact email@example.com for certification).
For Master students: scan of Bachelor’s diploma with supplement.
8. Online form
Please send the documents in electronic form to the e-mail of the International Relations Office firstname.lastname@example.org in one PDF file (documents in other formats will not be considered) in the same order as above, the name of the file must contain the name of the University and the surname of the applicant: Gdansk-2024_Ivanenko.
*Candidates will be selected on a competitive basis