Student internship position within EUniWell for 3-5 months during the spring semester of the 2023/2024 academic year at Linnaeus University, Sweden
An internship as an administrative assistant at the Office of External Relations. The internship is full time, 40 hours per week.
The main assignment is to assist with preparation of Linnaeus University International Staff Training Week.
The working language is English.
Tasks: revising the Visitor’s Guide, having e-mail correspondence with applicants and participants, compiling and sending information packages, arranging job shadowing meetings with staff at Linnaeus University, managing social media and assisting with practical details before, during and after the event.
The traineeship would also include working with EUniWell, mainly focusing on student communication and student engagement or arranging EUniWell events, as well as general administrative tasks at the office.
Benefits: the traineeship is an unpaid position, but the candidate will receive accommodation. Students may receive an Erasmus+ student mobility grant from Linnaeus University.
Required skills: communication skills (incl. social media), administrative skills, cooperation skills, project management skills.
Application deadline: 11.12.2023
- 2nd and 3rd year Bachelor students
- 1st year Master students
- Recent graduates
*On-going or completed studies have relevance to the internship
List of documents to be submitted in English:
- CV in EUROPASS format;
- Motivation letter (up to 1 page), which should explain:
- Why do you want to participate in the internship?
- How will the internship at Linnaeus University help you achieve your life goals?
- What knowledge do you expect to gain and what skills to acquire?
- Why would you be a worthy representative from KNU to participate in the internship?
- Certificate of proficiency in English (not lower than C1 level). Certificate of language proficiency from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv is acceptable as well.
- For Bachelor students: Transcript of records translated in English and certified. For acquiring a transcript of records, please contact a guidance counselor at the faculty/institute. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for certification of translation.
For Master students and graduates: scan of diploma with supplement.
Please send the documents in electronic form to email@example.com in one PDF file (documents in other formats will not be considered) in the same order as above, the name of the file must be as follows: Ivanenko_EUniWell_Linnaeus_Spring 2024.
**Candidates will be selected on a competitive basis.