Mobility opportunity for the 2nd and 3rd years Bachelor students, the 1st year Master students and PhD students
Erasmus+ credit mobility scholarship to study during the summer semester of the 2023/2024 academic year at the Universität Tübingen, Germany
Application deadline: 11.11.2023
- German philology and translation / Cross-cultural Germanic studies
- Translation from German and English / Industry-specific translation from German and English, cross-cultural management
List of documents to be submitted in German:
- CV in EUROPASS format;
- Motivation letter (up to 1 page), which should explain:
Why do you want to participate in the Erasmus+ programme?
How will study at the Universität Tübingen help you achieve your life goals?
What knowledge do you expect to gain and what skills to acquire?
Why would you be a worthy representative from KNU to participate in the exchange?
- For Bachelor students: photo or scan of transcript of records.
For Master and PhD students: scan of Bachelor’s diploma with supplement.
- For Germanic students: Letter of recommendation from German teacher specifying the level of proficiency in German OR Certificate of proficiency in English/German (not lower than B2 level). Certificates of language proficiency from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv are acceptable as well.
- For PhD students: Letter of recommendation from research advisor, plan of study, preliminary approval from potential supervisor (if possible)
- Online form
Please send the documents in electronic form to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and the e-mail of Project Coordinator Professor M. Ivanytska – email@example.com in one PDF file (documents in other formats will not be considered) in the same order as above, the name of the file must contain the name of the University and the surname of the applicant: Tubingen_2024_Ivanenko.
*Candidates will be selected on a competitive basis.